5.0
Turnaround Time

I had researched multiple options for companies to help me build my own home.I wanted a custom home without the cost of hiring a general contractor.

Overall I saved a little more then 20% of the cost to build. That allowed me to build with very little down and gave me equity in my home from day one. I worked in construction in school but choose another route and have not had much experience in the field since then.

I found the program easy and well written and I was able to build my home with ease.I would recommend this program to all that wish to be completely involved in their home build

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Ubuildit. the best about ubuildit customer care from Ubuildit was involvment. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ubuildit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Ubuildit to other companies on our site.

Comments

This reveiw was wrote by u build it. Scams