1K views

He came to my house. Wrong parts to fix my doors..

Did not bring the right tools to do the job..repair man asked .. Do you have a hammer an a block of wood. Left grease all over my doors.. They still did not work well..repair man said come to the shop an buy more parts an you can finish the job yourself.

I hate it went this happens like this. Young man just looked at me an wanted paid. The full amount. Didnot say nothing about his bad job.

Just took my check an left.the young people today don't care . No respect for any body. I am glad I am old. Don't like this new world..

It sucks..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of entry door repair from Ubuildit. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Ubuildit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was flat out suck. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ubuildit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments